Introduction page

Discuss Parkour things for other locations

Introduction page

Postby dr.havoc » Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:19 pm

Hey guys i am dr.havoc aka

james revill

age 17

i have been doing serious parkour for 2 years and i be trying to attend the hull sessions much more even though i live in the my small town which u will have to visit sometimes it is great for movement and flow :)

my intrests are anime,gaming (occasionally), having a laugh with friends and tons of other things when u get to know me in person just think it means i have to talk about in sessions cus i can be quiet at times.

if you want to contact me about the scene, gym sessions simply make a post on this area or just wanna ask something else send me a private message or on instant message me on joes_ices@hotmail.com. i love being high tech :)
Last edited by dr.havoc on Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dr.havoc
Traceur

Re: Introduction page

Postby trainyhull » Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:38 pm

james said i should do this :) lol

well yehh im lewis train, but ever since i was small iv always been known as trainy call me what ever u like realy
im 17
i have a pretty spakkerish personality and i act like a little child most of the time :)

iv been doing parkour about 1 year and 8 months, im part of the team HullRun there all my best mates along with james whos my full on bezza :)

i eaat stupid amounts, i enjoy tricking, my friends all think im a nymphomaniac, i do stupid random things like jugling and diabolo fire poi, im a pretty strange guy :) well i could go on forever but insted i think you should all just come to hull and meet me and the rest of HullRun, well show you all a good time ;)
Be not afraid of growing slowly, be afraid only of standing still.
trainyhull
Traceur

Postby Killertom63 » Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:45 pm

Hay, I'm Killertom63 Aka,

Thomas Beer.

I'm in the east yorkshire I train in Hull alot though. I've got an email if you wonna ask anything,

thomasbeer@hotmail.co.uk

I'm 14 years of age but don't let that stop you, I have got a team of 8 I think, HD Movement.
I have a nickname called 'Flow' but I don't really like that becuase it sounds girly. I got that nickname becuase apprently I'm good at Flow, I love Parkour, I've been doing it for like 1 year and a half. I don't belive in being better then people becuase I belive everyone is the same. I'm a pure Traceur.

Peace out and live strong.
Killertom63
Traceur

Postby dr.havoc » Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:58 pm

so trainy how would you show us a good time :wink:
dr.havoc
Traceur

Postby Killertom63 » Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:08 am

a verrrry good time xD
Killertom63
Traceur

Postby Mafio » Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:59 am

Hiya Guys

So my name is Michal.I am Polish, I live in hull for more then 2 years and I been training parkour for nearly year now. I am 15 years old. I love parkour more then anything, and i would like to maybe train with someone else then just my old mates. I looking for some guys in hull to meet maybe on weekends and train for a bit . I dont really care about age or anything i just want to meet with someone who love parkour same as me :L.

If you would like to talk to me or ask any question just add me on msn mafio@live.co.uk.
I will more then happy to answer any question.

Peace
"Parkour is not a sport, it's a lifestyle."
Mafio
Traceur

Postby Shift » Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:20 am

Hey guys, I'm Kim,
I'm 16 nearly 17,
I know this thread is probably old, so apologies.
I'm not actually from up north, i'm from south.
But i'm looking to regulate trips up north to train with you guys as the 'parkour scene' is a lot more style from talks with james revill,
and when he came down south.
Hopefully going to lancaster uni in a couple of years, but until then, half terms, weekends, whenever I can get money for trips.
And I'll be driving soon.

Cheers :)
Shift
Traceur

Postby dr.havoc » Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:36 pm

i want to be able to drive

it is one of my goals

i know this website is friendly but kim in a car all i can say is "good god" :lol:

train soon and hope to be down in Reading sometime soon :)
dr.havoc
Traceur

Postby Takedakeshii » Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:14 pm

Hello ladies and gentlemen :)

My name is Takedakeshii/ Samson Sarjantson

I'm 17, I live in Hull and I'm a student at Wilberforce College. I have lots of hobbies and interests; anime, spending time with family and friends and lots more :D

I'm also interested in Parkour but have no experience in it whatsoever, and so I would really appreciate it if someone could help me out please.

Get in touch, my e-mail is; t6pv@hotmail.com
or if you're on facebook just search for me and send me a message, I'm sure you can find me pretty easily if you search for me by name :D
Takedakeshii
Traceur

Return to Other Places