NO beginners/Basics sessions Thursday 20th October

Discuss the Sheffield locations and generally chat about the Sheffield and South Yorkshire Parkour scene, including jams.

NO beginners/Basics sessions Thursday 20th October

Postby Dave » Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:11 pm

I've picked up a chest infection from not resting when I had a cold, so I'm off training for the next week or so. That means I won't be there to run the Thursday Basics/Beginner's sessions this week.

Have fun training without me. :)
~ Dave

Trying to be a helping hand from NorthernParkour and the British Parkour Coaching Association
Dave
Alliance

Re: NO beginners/Basics sessions Thursday 20th October

Postby Poly_prop » Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:18 pm

Heya
Does this still stand?
I'm thinking of trying parkour
ta

Poly
Poly_prop
Traceur

Postby Dave » Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:50 pm

There's a basics session this week (27th) at the normal times, but after that I'm not going to be here so those sessions will stop.

After then, you can still learn Parkour by practicing with the practitioners in Sheffield, at any of the regular sessions. However you'll have to take on more of the responsibility for learning yourself, as each practitioner will probably be more focused on their own individual training than on common group training.
~ Dave

Trying to be a helping hand from NorthernParkour and the British Parkour Coaching Association
Dave
Alliance

Postby Dave » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:22 pm

Nice to meet you this evening Poly. Hopefully see you out again before I disappear off to New Zealand.
~ Dave

Dave
Alliance

Return to Sheffield Parkour Talk