Freerunner/parkour headphones

If it's not specifically parkour, it's in here.

Freerunner/parkour headphones

Postby freesound » Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:17 pm

Hi, I wanted to let you guys know that I have started a new company called Freesound Audio. I have developed a product specifically for freerunning / parkour and it's called "Freerunner Wireless Bluetooth Headphones by FREESOUND AUDIO". It is due for release this month and I am looking for any takers for promotional video contributors (your own youtube uploads etc that kind of thing) in return for a free pair? Are any of you interested that can meet in Manchester for training sessions on Thursdays to discuss?

Now I know some of you will not be interested in this judging by the comments on several forums, but this product has been developed out of frustration with wired in-ear headphones - as they fall out constantly and I simply cannot wear them when running and I find music gives me that edge to go further and train harder especially when it comes to running. I hope some of you would be interested in such a product and be willing to help me with video/pic content in return for a free sample set. There is a sweatband in development also for extra support to keep these on your head when doing rigorous exercises or flips. What I am looking for is some content/pics of the headphones in use around Manchester. I would be looking for say 5 pics which I could use for the website and maybe a review of the product in exchange for a headset. I would like to put these pics on the site so you would have to be ok with that.

Let me know if you are one of the people that would like to listen to your own music whilst running and I can explain in more detail, but in a nutshell the "Freerunner Wireless Headphones" are designed for use with your phone - you can change track, adjust volume, take calls etc from the headset without taking your phone out of your backpack and it will pause the music and resume after the call has ended.

I hope you like this idea and can help out.

/Freesound
Why bother? Just give up and be like everyone else.
freesound
Traceur

Return to General Chat