For discussing the York scene

Re: New People - Post Here

Postby abbriv8 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:19 pm

thanks dude
abbriv8
Traceur

Postby abbriv8 » Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:27 pm

Just had a sesion at huntington school. it was great. defenatly teh best starting point for me ^^
abbriv8
Traceur

Postby martin3df » Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:13 am

Hi Everyone

I'm Martin, 24 from York and I just started getting into Parkour. I'm totally new to it but just having fun and trying to progress. If anyone is up for training together or hitting some local spots or anything then let me know and cos I'd be well up for it.

I've gathered that this forum tends to be pretty quiet, but I aren't planning on quitting any time soon so if anyone reading this wants to meet up then give me a shout whenever you read it. Just drop me an e-mail or PM or whatever :)

Take it easy guys!
martin3df
Traceur

Postby Nicolas » Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:33 pm

martin3df wrote:Hi Everyone

I'm Martin, 24 from York and I just started getting into Parkour. I'm totally new to it but just having fun and trying to progress. If anyone is up for training together or hitting some local spots or anything then let me know and cos I'd be well up for it.

I've gathered that this forum tends to be pretty quiet, but I aren't planning on quitting any time soon so if anyone reading this wants to meet up then give me a shout whenever you read it. Just drop me an e-mail or PM or whatever :)

Take it easy guys!

Hey Martin,
yeah.. this forum has been a little slow lately, but we are still about. We may be doing something this weekend, but im not sure just yet.
Will PM you if anything is confirmed :)
Nicolas
Traceur

Postby martin3df » Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:02 pm

Hey Martin,
yeah.. this forum has been a little slow lately, but we are still about. We may be doing something this weekend, but im not sure just yet.
Will PM you if anything is confirmed :)

Awesome, thanks for that Nick. Hopefully see you around some time soon!
martin3df
Traceur

Postby Nicolas » Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:56 pm

ok, well i havent heard anything im afraid, and im not out. perhaps sometimes over the next 2 weeks will work
Nicolas
Traceur

Postby martin3df » Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:52 am

No worries man. Keep me posted as andwhen you know what you're doing :)
martin3df
Traceur

Postby Traceur1001 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:55 pm

I and my friend are wanting to learn Parkour.
We are both 13 years of age and are eager to start. We know Parkour takes a lot of training and it cannot be learnt quickly that's why we are looking to see if people are willing to help us, to show us how it's done so we can practice from professionals in real life - not by watching a YouTube video.
I and him are quite mature and we do not act silly when not necessary. We try our hardest and will put a lot of effort into it.

I would love it if someone could at least try and help us. I f you are interested then please contact me via messages.

Thank You
Traceur1001
Traceur

FREE RUNNER - A young lad pushed to the very ledge. Is this

Postby Inspiredyouth » Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:09 pm

Hi I am making a short film.
After a series of antagonizing events in his life, Ryan, a young freerunner, is launched into a shocking fight or flight situation that will lead him all the way to the edge

This is a call for an experienced Freerunner who has the ability to help us choreograph a stunnung and poetic freerunning sequence. We have no budget, its a film that addresses Suicide in young men and what drives young people to the edge.

You would need to be available 29th, 30th or 31st August if you have an interest please contact ::

Kev Curran
kev@inspiredyouth.org
07817 308 672
Inspiredyouth
Traceur

Previous

Return to York Parkour