Meet ups in Liverpool

Discuss the Liverpool locations and generally chat about the Liverpool scene, as well as arrange jams.

Meet ups in Liverpool

Postby Crayfish » Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:02 am

I'm moving to Liverpool in April... are there any regular parkour jams in the city? I'm 25 and been training 18 months or so.
Crayfish
Traceur

Re: Meet ups in Liverpool

Postby ace of hearts » Thu May 12, 2011 11:37 pm

Hi,
I am really interested in starting parkour, I have not tried it before and dont really know where to start,
Can anyone help
ace of hearts
Traceur

Re: Meet ups in Liverpool

Postby Crayfish » Sat May 14, 2011 7:59 am

Hey,

I can show you the basics some time if you want. Just drop me a pm on here. I'm in central Liverpool.

Another good place to start is with the Manchester group, only 40 minutes on the train. They hold beginners sessions every month or two or you'd be fine to turn up any saturday and learn from people.

There is also a gym in Toxteth that holds gymnastics sessions with a freerunning angle. I've only been once so far as I hurt my shoulder a few weeks ago but when I went there were some traceurs there practising advanced movements. Training is 8-9.30 pm every Thursday night at Lifestyles gym, Park Road. The website is http://www.airbornentertainment.co.uk/. Generally the standard there is pretty high but the instructors are really helpful and welcoming so you'd be fine to just turn up as a beginner I think.
Crayfish
Traceur

Return to Liverpool Talk